ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KETIMPANGAN DISTRIBUSI PENDAPATAN DI PULAU JAWA

Yenni Del Rosa Ingra Sovita

Sari


Inequality of income distribution is affected by the economic and non economic factors
such as the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), population (POP), Unemployment Rate (TPT)
and Degree of Fiscal Decentralization (DDF). This study aims to determine the effect of
the GDP, population, unemployment rate and the degree of fiscal decentralization to the
unequal distribution of income partially and simultaneously at the 5% significance level.
The research data used in the form of data crossection in 6 provinces in Java with a data
time series in 2009 - 2015. The data was processed with panel data analysis with fixed
effect regression models. Based on the classic assumption test turns out normal
distribution of data for Jarque Bera value greater than 5%, does not occur because the
probability value results heteroskedastisitas regression residuals squared 0.9768 (greater
than 5%), do not occur multikolinearitas, no autocorrelation for test DW 1 , 46375 and d
count is greater than dU and 4 <- dU. The regression equation fixed effect model IG it =
-8.723781 + 0.278708 Ln PDRBK it + 0.65660 Ln POP it + 0.013688 Ln TPK it +
0.000775 Ln DDF it + eit. Partially significant positive effect on income distribution is the
GDP, population and the unemployment rate is open each probability value is less than
5% (0,000 < 5%; 0,014 < 5%, 0.0261 < 5%) Simultaneously all independent variables
significant positive effect on inequality of income distribution because F probability value
is less than 5% (0.0000 < 5%). The independent variables are able to explain the
dependent variable only amounted to 78.59% while the remaining 21.41% influenced by
other factors not included in the research model.
Keywords: unequal distribution of income, domestic gross, population,
unemployment rate open and the degree of fiscal decentralization.


Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Akai, Nobuo dan Masayo Sakata. 2005. Fiscal Decentralization, Commitment and

Regional Inequality:vidence fram Statel-level Cross-sectional Data for the United

States.CIRJE-F-315.

Bank Dunia. 2012.Mempercepat Laju: Revitalisasi Pertumbuhan di Sektor Manufaktur

Indonesia. Indonesia: Jakarta.

Boediono. 1992. Teori Pertumbuhan Ekonomi. Yogyakarta : BPFE

BPS,2015 . Pendapatan Nasional. Diakses dari http://www.bps.go.id/Subjek/view/id/11

pada 11 April 2015

BPS,2015. Produk Domestik Regional Bruto per Kapita Atas Dasar Harga Konstan

BPS, 2015 . Tingkat Pengangguran Terbuka. Diakses dari

http://bps.go.id/linkTabelStatis/view/id/981 pada 7 September 2015.

BPS. 2015. Proyeksi Penduduk Indonesia Per Propinsi Menurut Kelompok Umur Dan

Jenis Kelamin 2010 – 2035. Jakarta : BPS.

BPS. 2015. Publikasi Produk Domestik Regional Bruto Kabupaten / Kota di Indonesia.

Jakarta : BPS.

Case, Karl E. dan Ray C. Fair. 2007. Prinsip – Prinsip Ekonomi : Jilid 2. Jakarta :

Erlangga.

Gujarati, D. N. and D.C. Porter. 2004. Basic Econometrics, Fourth Edition. New York :

McGraw-Hill.

Hessel Nogi S. 2007. Manajemen Publik. Jakarta : PT Gramedia.

Lincolin Arsyad. 2010. Pengantar Perencanaan dan Pembangunan Ekonomi Daerah.

Yogyakarta : BPFE - Yogyakarta.

Simonsen, Sianturi, 2011. Dampak Desentralisasi Fiskal Terhadap Ketimpangan

Pendapatan Antar Wilayah ( Studi Kasus Kabupaten / Kota

PropinsiS

umatera Utara). diakses dari http://eprints.undip.ac.id/29289 /1/ Jurnal. pdf

pada 9 September 2015.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan

R&D. Bandung : CV. Alfabeta.

Todaro, Michael P. dan Stephen C. Smith. 2006. Pembangunan Ekonomi : Jilid 1.

Jakarta : Erlangga.

Tulus T.H. Tambunan. 2011. Perekonomian Indonesia : Kajian Teoritis dan Analisis

Empiris. Bogor : Ghalia Indonesia.

Ulfie, Efriza. 2014. Analisis Kesenjangan Pendapatan Antar Kabupaten/Kota Di

Provinsi Jawa Timur Di Era Desentralisasi Fiskal. Malang :

Universitas

Brawijaya.

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 32 Tahun 2004 Tentang Pemerintahan

Daerah




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31869/me.v2i4.238

Article Metrics

Sari view : 292 times
PDF - 1380 times

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


##submission.copyrightStatement##

Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter Kunjung Saat Ini