PENGARUH TAMBAHAN PENGHASILAN DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASIONAL TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA APARATUR SIPIL NEGARAPADA DINAS PENGENDALIAN PENDUDUK, KB, KEPENDUDUKAN DAN PENCATATAN SIPIL PROVINSI SUMATERA BARAT

Henny Sjafitri, Ramadhania Ramadhania, Meugah Fauziah

Sari


The purpose of this study is to investigate and analyze the effect of additional income and organizational commitment on the morale of the state civil apparatus in the Population Control Office, Family Planning, Population and Civil Registry of West Sumatra Province. The research method used is descriptive quantitative. The population in this study amounted to 51 and the sample in this study amounted to 51 respondents. While the data analysis technique used in this study is the t test, F test and the coefficient of determination. The results of the study show that additional income (X1) and organizational commitment (X2) together affect work morale. This can be seen from the value of F_count> F_table or 26.836> 3.06 and a significant level = 0.000 <0.05 then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, with Adjusted R Square value = 0, 508. This means 50.8% of the variable additional income (X1) and organizational commitment (X2) together affect morale. While the remaining 49.2% is influenced by other variables not used in this study such as adequate salary, meeting spiritual needs, creating a relaxed atmosphere at work and others.
Keywords: Additional Income, Organizational Commitment and Work Spirit

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Iswanto,Yun, dan Adie Yusuf. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kedelapan. Banten : Penerbit Unversitas Terbuka.

Kadarisman, 2016. Manajemen Kompensasi. Cetakan Ke-3. Jakarta : Penerbit PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Kreitner, Robert dan Angelo Kinicki, 2010. Organizational Behavior. New York : McGraw-Hill

Nawawi, Hadari, 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk bisnis yang kompetitif, Cetakan Ke Sembilan.Yogyakarta: Penerbit gdjah Mada Unversity Press.

Nitisemoto, Alex S.2015. Manajemen Personalia Manajemen. Edisi Kedelapan. Jakarta : Ghalia Persada.

Peraturan Gubernur Provinsi Sumatera Barat Nomor 12 Tahun 2015, tentang Tambahan Penghasilan Bagi Pegawai di Lingkungan Pemerintah Provinsi Sumatera Barat.

Priansa, Donni Juni, 2017. Manajemen Kinerja Kepegawaian, Cetakan Ke-1. Bandung: Penerbit CV. Pustaka Setia.

Siagian, 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta : Penerbit Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono, 2018. Metode Penelitian. Cetakan Ke-2. Bandung : Penerbit CV. Alfabeta.

Wibowo, 2014. Manajemen Kinerja, Edisi Kempat. Jakarta: Penerbit Kharisma Putra Utama Offset




DOI: https://doi.org/10.31869/me.v6i2.1841

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


##submission.copyrightStatement##

Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter Kunjung Saat Ini